- An Intro to Bug Bounty Programs
- Learn to Speak the Security Lingo (a rough primer on introductory information security interview questions)
- WTF is HTTPS?
- What You Need to Know About DNS
- What's in an email header, and why should you care?
- How Does Email Work?
- How Did Someone Get My Password?
- How to Crack Passwords
- Why a little salt can be great for your passwords (but not pepper!)
- Congrats, You're Giving a Conference Talk! So...Where Do You Start?
- So You Want to Break into Conference Speaking? Here's My Advice.
- How to Conquer Your Fear of Public Speaking Once and For All
- How to Write a Resume Hiring Managers Will Actually Read
- 10 Mistakes Technologists Make While Job Hunting - And How to Fix Them
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Cover Letter